Monday, March 3, 2008

A case of the Mondays...

So, I'm totally struggling with a case of the Mondays this morning. It's a combo of the allergies that are still acting up, the jet lag that wont let me get to sleep before 1am, and just a real lack of motivation.

Though I am beyond excited to be back in Virginia. It was good to get back to church and back to friends. Now I just have to build up the excitement to be back to work... that might take a bit of time.

Something I find interesting though is many different people have asked me how my vacation was and what my favorite part was. The thing I find interesting is the response I give to different people. Some people hear about the snorkeling and whale watching while others here about the amazing food I had while others hear about how I wished at least one of my siblings had showed up so it wasn't just me and the rents for a week...

But I will admit that I came back with a tan... one that turned out darker then I had imagined (getting burnt that last day made my tan fairly dark)... I came back with a renewed spirit... and I came back with a few pineapples... :)

Boo for re-acclimating yourself... while YAY for vacation! :)

Jamie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man, I didn't hear about the snorkeling, but I did get that pineapple. :-) Thanks Jimmy!

Jessica Brown said...

yay - welcome to the bloggy world!