Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Weeewww....

So, just so ya'll know I have this amazing ability to make a fool of myself/ say something embarrassing... and that really shouldn't come as any kind of a surprise...

I should probably give a bit of the history for this story to make sense...

Welp, I live in Virginia and work at the patent office, as a patent examiner. I have one main boss and then he has a boss and then there are like 3 other bosses until you work your way up the chain to Dudas who is in charge of the patent office. Well one day I bumped into my bosses boss (who is the director of my tech center) and started chatting it up and made comments like...

"I feel a bit nervous talking to you..."
"You're like a celebrity..."
"I wish I had a camera so I could take a picture..."

My office ended up moving to the 4th floor (which is where the directors suite is) So now my bosses boss walks by all the time and keeps talking about the picture we should take... SO I officially scheduled an appointment with her secretary to get a photo taken in the director's office with the director... over the whole concept I am feeling pretty lame... but kind of excited... this is what you get for making a fool of yourself every so often... ;)

Jamie

No comments: