Sunday, March 16, 2008

I soooo beat the system!! :)

So yeah, for those of you who know me well know that I LOVE coupons. I actually get excited to go to the grocery store and pick up my Washington Post with the coupons in it! Plus there are quite a few stores around here that offer double coupons on coupons of 99 cents or less...

I packed up my coupon book and took off to the local Giant (grocery) store. They were offering a sale of buy 5 betty crocker baking products (brownies, cake, cookies, frosting) for $5. But you must buy 5. Welp, I loaded up my 5 and then proceeded to look through my coupon book. I had 4 coupons of 50cents off... well when I got to the registers all those were doubled... For 5 betty crocker baking products I paid $1... I don't think Giant knew about me before offering that kind of a sale!! :)

So yeah I feel like I beat the system, battled the man, and WON!! :)

Jamie

1 comment:

Jessica Brown said...

nice work yo! way to go.

have you checked out moneysavingmom.com? incredible.